Thursday, December 15, 2016

The reveal - finally!

I'm sorry that I didn't get this finish posted yesterday like I'd hoped - my hubby's and my schedules didn't work out together, and I couldn't get a picture until this evening.  But, I really hope it was worth the wait, because I've FINALLY finished my test of Cathy's Geese Around the Tulip Patch quilt.
It was fun to make, and I really like the pattern.  I had planned to make the crib size, but I ended up making the twin / throw size instead - throw in a few family emergencies / situations, and this took longer than I'd originally anticipated, but I think it turned out really well!  I still need to quilt it, and then comes the really hard part - deciding who will end up with the quilt!
Here it is in all of it's glory!  (Ignore the tassel in the upper left corner please...)
Here's a closer look at some of the design elements:

I think the pattern will be available in the new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment