Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My goal for July

I've had a tough time deciding what to choose for July's "A Lovely Year of Finishes" project.  I had a bunch of charm squares that needed to be assembled into a top - great!  It would be a relatively easy finish - and it was!  I have it done already, so that really isn't going to be much of a challenge (it still needs a border, but that won't take more than 10 minutes once I have the fabric I need).  I'll show it to you anyway - and then I'll repost it with it's borders.
I finally choose this disappearing 9-patch.  The 9-patches have been assembled for at least 4 years, so it's a perfect candidate for the challenge.  Every block has a red center, and will be cut into quarters.  The blocks are then mixed up, and re-assembled.  These are a few of the 9-patches, and a few of the quarters.  You'll have to pop in a few days from now to see how it's progressing!

I'm off to link up to Melissa's site!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to come and see what you've been making.
    I love seeing the progress you make. It inspires me to make! I check often but don't often leave my hello. Keep up the work! XO

    ReplyDelete