Saturday, February 28, 2015

You're going to be surprised!

  It's that time of the month again - time to share the progress I've made on my "Lovely Year of Finishes" project.  You may remember that I decided to finish piecing the top of my Scrappy Trip Around The World - and I not only finished the top, I also managed to get all the quilting done! and the binding is ready to apply!     I had to decide though, whether to try to get the binding on, or to actually get the project photographed and blogged - and it's probably obvious which one won out!
  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out - and I think that I have enough fabric strips cut to make at least one more TATW - but that will have to be a project for another month...  I have something very different in mind for my March project - I'll have it posted in a day or two....
Anyway, I'll leave you with the pic of my February challenge quilt:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish! You worked really hard to get it done, in a month that must have been absolutely crazy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! I like it. And how cute is your little lamb!

    ReplyDelete