Sunday, June 22, 2014

More Yellow Goodness!

I know that I'm a day late posting this - the blocks were done yesterday, but I just ran out of time and energy to post anything.  I did laundry - hung most of it on the clothesline - then decided to check out the veggie garden....  We've had a bit of rain in the past few days - just enough to get the weeds going!  At first, I thought I'd just pull them out, but using the small hoe and trowel made the job much more productive.  Of course, I'm paying for that half-hour now ;-(
But, I did get my last yellow blocks done!  These are my Kickin' Stash blocks - and I LOVE how good they look!  I didn't think that they'd show up really well against the white of the blocks, but choosing darker yellows helped a lot.
So, I'm sure that you'd like to see the blocks - and then I'm off to link up to the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge page:

1 comment:

  1. Contrast can be tricky with yellow, but yours look great.

    ReplyDelete