Saturday, May 24, 2014

May's latest green RSC post

Well, today is the 4th Saturday in May, so I have the opportunity to share my scrappy green blocks for the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge.  I missed posting my green blocks on the 2nd Saturday, and it's thrown me completely off kilter!
I came across a pile of pre-cut strips for my Kickin' Stash blocks - which is odd, because I cut and made my KS blocks last week already, and I have no idea why I cut more pieces - or did I cut these at the beginning of the month and then forget about them?  Anything's possible!


I'll post my braid segments next week - and I'm already wondering which colour Angela will choose for June!

1 comment:

  1. Still plenty of time to make more green blocks. May is lucky to have 5 Saturdays this year! I do like the variety of greens you used. So many different shades.

    ReplyDelete