Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Something fun....

I haven't posted any cards lately, probably because I haven't made any lately! Life has just been WAY too crazy around here... and this Friday is FNSI, so I need a non-sewing post urgently!
I thought that I had posted this card already, but I can't find it in any recent posts, so it's fair game!
I found this stamp set at Len's Mill Store, for the exhorbitant price of $3.99... I have lots of stamp sets for cards for adults, a fair number for cards for little kids, but not many stamps for the 6-25 year-old crowd - until I found this one, of course! I see that I forgot to tag it it with a sentiment, but I guess that makes it more flexible!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! I should have been there on Monday...oh well,maybe some day soon, lovely card, thanks for sharing,Anja

    ReplyDelete