Saturday, August 20, 2011

August FNSI

Another Saturday, another Friday Night Sew-In report...
We have a wedding to go to at the end of September, and I'm making a quilt for a wedding gift (I'm safe - they don't know I have a blog!) I picked up the fabric a few weeks ago at Sew Creative - this quilt was on display, and I knew that it would make the perfect gift!
The pattern is a freebie online (Sweet Caroline: http://www.clothworks.com/pattern_download.asp?ID=271) the only thing that I'm going to change is to not add the blue strips at the top and bottom of the quilt.
I managed to get all the nine-patch blocks made up, and I'm well on my way to completing the snowball blocks. I should have it done in time to get it to the quilter's by mid-week!


1 comment:

  1. You've chosen some lovely fabric for the quilt. I'm sure it will be beautiful once it's finished and the wedding couple will love it.

    ReplyDelete