Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh look - it's a card post!

It feels like a long time since I posted a card... actually, it's only been 33 days. So, I took some pics of cards I've recently made, and I'll share one of them here - I'm saving the other 2 for another time. It just seems like forever since I actually MADE a card.
There's a lady that used to go to my church; she always had a smile on her face, and was so welcoming of anyone and everyone. Now, she and her family attend a small church nearer their home - they feel needed there, and feel God calling them to be a part of that congregation.
It was her birthday earlier this week, so I made and sent her this card:
I used some Cosmo Cricket DP that I've had for a few years, and the birthday sentiment is from CTMH. I can't remember what set the motif is from, and I'm too hot and tired to run upstairs to check it out, so you'll have to be as puzzled as I am, OR you could check out the SU online site (that will only work if it's in the current catty though). A few brads and some bits of C/S that I found in my scraps box, and voila! a card! That actually wasn't too hard - I may try it again sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. I know this lady was blessed receiving this and your thoughtfulness...as I always have. Your cards are soooo nice!

    God bless you!!!
    HOPE

    ReplyDelete