Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Was I Thinking?

As if I didn't already have enough on my to-do list, I just signed up for another quilt-along (Amy - you started something!) It's called Raven Stars, and you can check it out by clicking on the button. It's done up in 3 colours, and I should be able to find the fabric I need for it in my stash - which is a good thing seeing as the price of cotton is going to be going up significantly!
Also, I saw a request on someone's blog - there are a number of people working together to make quilts for folks devastated by the recent floods in Australia. I'm going to check my orphaned blocks - ones that I've received in swaps, ones that I've made to check out different patterns, etc. - I should have a bunch to send. I've been so blessed - it's a small thing to give up a few blocks!

4 comments:

  1. Amy who?? Me? Or am I thinking too highly of myself here. I know I'm not the only Amy blogger. =) Off to check out the star quilt along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See! I knew I was thinking too highly of myself!! Another Amy blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone is blessed with a servants heart it is you. Like you said, if you are not already busy enough, leave it to you to find the time to continually give to others. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay....glad you are jumping in! ;0)
    And don't worry---I also have a bad case of "Startitis"!

    ReplyDelete