Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oops! I forgot to post my Fri. night pics!



One of the conditions of the Friday Night Sew-In is that you have to post pics of what you worked on, if you want to be eligible for prizes. Of course, after I signed up and posted the announcement here, I found out that I have to have a Flicker account for my pics, so I'm debating whether to go that route or not.....
In the meantime, I'll show you what I worked on:
Of course, I didn't get all of this done on Friday, but I did manage to get a good start on the 4 bridesmaid's dresses that I made. I'm VERY happy to announce that all 4 dresses were finished in good time for today's wedding.
Liz and Jason - Congratulations on your wedding! May God bless you as you start your married life together.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty dress! Your sewing machine must be ready for a tune-up with all that dress making and quilting. You are one busy lady!!

    ReplyDelete