Monday, April 19, 2010

a sympathy card...


I find that I need more sympathy cards lately.... I don't like having to make them, but I know they're so appreciated.
The wife of the minister that married us passed away last week after a short illness. I saw a card on a site somewhere, and realized that I probably have all the items I'd need to make it.
Here it is:
I bought the copper paper a few years ago at The Stamp Shack in Galleria Mall (or whatever they call that mall now...) - I ran it through the CB; the C/S is Soft Suede from SU, and the DP is from SU too. The emblem is one of the "tiles" from CTMH's Damask Tiles, and I just printed the sentiment onto some C/S.

1 comment:

  1. Great sympathy card Jannette....love the muted colours, especially the copper. I have used up all my sympathy cards and need to make some more too.
    Thanks for sharing this card. I love the simple layout, may need to case it.
    Have a great day.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete